BOOK TOUR JOURNAL 11
This entry will give you an idea of what it takes just to follow up on the responses to activities on October 17. It doesn’t include anything new that I undertook the next day (October 18).
• Packaged five of the nine requested review copies for the ALA GLBT Round Table Stonewall Israel Fishman Non-Fiction Award with notes to each reviewer. The other four will be packed tomorrow after I buy more bubble envelopes. WISH ME LUCK!
•Requested phone number and reimbursement for review copies from my publisher for the verification form, printed and filled out the form.
• Responded to an email from the Calvin College Bookstore. They are ordering books to be shelved on the Alumni and Sexuality shelves and sending a referral for a reading to the Calvin Sexuality Series.
• Responded to a text from my brother regarding the possible event at UNM/Gallup’s Zollinger Library.
• Posted yesterday’s blog entry, including e-mail and Facebook notices of the posting.
• Responded to the email regarding the header and description of the joint author-editor event with Isthmus at C & P Coffee in Seattle on December 3.
• Sent e-mails to my co-presenter and moderator for the Book Forum, giving them information they can use to contact possible event venues in the Bay Area.
• Kept track throughout the day of these tasks for this blog post.
I also completed several tasks unrelated to the ones undertaken on October 17. And then I hit a wall. There were several hours left in the day, but I couldn’t face another single book-related task. Lay down with a mystery novel, took a nap, took a walk, visited with the friends I’m staying with, and went to bed. More mystery novel.
©Anna Redsand All Rights Reserved